SPOKANE, Wash. - If you're looking for a way to get the kids out of the house for the summer - the First Tee of the Inland Northwest might be the perfect option.
Starting June 19, weekly classes for kids ages 7-17 will kick off at four area courses: Deer Park Golf Club, Esmeralda, The Creek at Qualchan and Highlands.
This summer marks the sixth year the youth golf non-profit will offer camps to the public - and it's a service that wouldn't be possible without the dozens of volunteers involved.
For more information on schedules and how you can get your kids involved, visit www.thefirstteeinlandnw.org.
- Holiday deals for the savvy consumer
- New details emerge in Medical Lake High School explicit photo drive
- Travel easier during the busiest holiday weekend in a decade
- Cantwell fights higher park fees
- Padden named ranking member on Senate Law and Justice committee
- Best deals for in-store shopping on Black Friday 2017