CHENEY, Wash. - The first new dormitory in 42 years at Eastern Washington University campus was dedicated Tuesday at the Cheney campus.
The five-story building has room for 354 students. Features include washers and dryers on each floor that text residents when their clothes are done.
The Spokesman-Review reports the name -- Snyamncut (sen-yam-en-sut) Hall -- is a Salish word in honor of the Spokane tribe meaning "place of gathering."
- Give 4 Kids raises over $58k for Children's Miracle Network
- Man who lost leg in motorcycle crash reunites with dentist who saved him
- 3D printing technology helps cardiologists save lives
- National Prescription Drug Take Back Day
- Spokane man accused of sexually assaulting women faces serious penalties
- Idaho city officials eye former mill site along Spokane River