ROSALIA, Wash. - One firefighter suffered a minor injury Wednesday during a fire that destroyed a hangar at the Rosalia Airport.
The fire broke out around 2 p.m. at the airport west of Rosalia on Squaw Road.
Crews from Rosalia, Spangle, Colfax, Saint John and Steptoe responded.
One firefighter suffered a minor injury and was treated and released at a local hospital.
The fire also involved hazardous materials which brought in the Spokane Haz Mat team.
The hangar was owned by the town of Rosalia.
The cause of the fire is under investigation.
- I-90 over Snoqualmie Pass closed all day, night
- Man killed in weekend officer-involved shooting identified
- Neighbors shocked about Blanchard shooting
- SPD investigating alleged attempted child abduction
- 179 "at risk" students to be excluded from school due to mumps outbreak
- SIRR team investigating weekend officer-involved shooting