ROSALIA, Wash. - One firefighter suffered a minor injury Wednesday during a fire that destroyed a hangar at the Rosalia Airport.
The fire broke out around 2 p.m. at the airport west of Rosalia on Squaw Road.
Crews from Rosalia, Spangle, Colfax, Saint John and Steptoe responded.
One firefighter suffered a minor injury and was treated and released at a local hospital.
The fire also involved hazardous materials which brought in the Spokane Haz Mat team.
The hangar was owned by the town of Rosalia.
The cause of the fire is under investigation.
- Skeletal remains in Idaho badger den are from 2 children
- 4 Things To Know For Tuesday, April 25
- City Council approves $1.75m loan for Ridpath Redevelopment
- Mail Theft Ring Suspect Arrested
- City working to fill potholes despite poor road conditions
- Wrongful death lawsuit over case of Brenda Thurman still unresolved