PALOUSE, Wash. - Fire gutted the Brick Wall Bar & Grill in Palouse Tuesday morning one day after it opened.
Firefighters from four agencies were called to the 100 block of Main Street to battle the fire, which broke out shortly after 4 a.m. Tuesday.
The building had been standing for more than one hundred years and used to be home to the Palouse Tavern.
Owners of the bar say they had a grand opening Monday and are devastated to see what is left of the building.
Main Street and Highway 27 are closed through Palouse.
No one was injured in the fire.
- Driver arrested after Spokane Valley crash injures four juveniles
- Lawmakers don't want pot billboards to be appealing to kids
- Thousands of pennies to help nonprofit school
- Hundreds 'March for Science' in Spokane
- Pink Ribbon Run will raise funds for local breast cancer patients
- STA one step closer to Central City Line