SPOKANE, Wash. - Fingerprints that were recorded 26 years ago in California helped the Spokane County medical examiner's office identify the woman whose body was found in January in the Spokane River.
Her name in 1988 was Rosalba Robayo Blanco, but officials believe it may have changed since then. She was 60 years old.
Detectives are still investigating her death.
- Update: Northern Idaho authorities clear deputy in fatal crash
- One person killed in early morning house fire
- Viral video features Spokane area airmen being blocked by protesters
- 92-year-old man attempts snow shoeing for first time
- Thousands participate in Spokane Women's March
- Thousands turn out for Women's March on Spokane