SPOKANE, Wash. - Spokane police said two transient couples got into a fight on Tuesday morning, sending one of the women to a local hospital with stab wounds.
Police responded to Deaconess Medical Center around 7 a.m., for reports of a woman who was stabbed.
Upon investigation, police discovered that the woman was with a man when they got into a fight with another transient couple. Police said woman was stabbed by another woman.
Police said they do not have a good description of the suspect.
- Preparing for icy winter weather
- Neighbor of suspect shocked by shooting
- SPD officers attempted tasing suspect before resorting to deadly force
- Unvaccinated students forced to stay home due to mumps outbreak
- 2 Bonner County deputies shot near Blanchard
- Baldwin leaving EWU for Cal offensive coordinator position