SPOKANE COUNTY, Wash. - A family of six lost their home and all their possessions in a house fire Friday morning off Highway 195 near Washington Road.
The fire spread to the surrounding brush, closing southbound 195 for about an hour. Responders were able to contain the fire, but not before the house was consumed.
A gofundme has been started to help the family get back on their feet.
- State tries to prove convicted cop killer is eligible for death penalty
- I90 on-ramp at Walnut may close in near future
- Spokane updates snow plow plan ahead of winter season
- MAC to host Titanic artifact exhibition
- 100 WA state parks to remain open this winter
- Coach Mike Leach: "No plans" to follow Moos to Nebraska