SPOKANE VALLEY, Wash. - Spokane Valley fire crews put out an equipment fire at an industrial park in the Spokane Valley.
Firefighters were called out to the 3800 block of North Sullivan Road for reports of a structure fire.
Upon arrival, they found a piece of milling equipment on fire. They quickly put the fire out and were able to contain it to the piece of equipment only.
Fire investigators will continue to look into the cause of the fire.
- CDA students fuse technology, creativity and garner international attention
- Carlyle to stop providing assisted living housing in October
- Monday least expensive day to fill up at the pump
- Accidental drug overdoses on the rise in Spokane
- Local businesses worried about transients next door
- Spokane woman writes letter to man who broke into her car