MOSCOW, Idaho - The University of Idaho has closed the Wallace main entry until further notice after a homemade Drano bomb was detonated in a recycling container near Wallace complex Monday morning.
In addition to the Wallace main entry being closed, 6th Street is closed between Rayburn and Stadium.
Police and fire crews are on the scene investigating.
- Viral video features Spokane area airmen being blocked by protesters
- Whitworth students caught in DC protest
- Thousands participate in Spokane Women's March
- 92-year-old man attempts snow shoeing for first time
- Airmen blocked access to Trump's inauguration by protesters
- Spokane police officer saves woman from burning car