MOSCOW, Idaho - The University of Idaho has closed the Wallace main entry until further notice after a homemade Drano bomb was detonated in a recycling container near Wallace complex Monday morning.
In addition to the Wallace main entry being closed, 6th Street is closed between Rayburn and Stadium.
Police and fire crews are on the scene investigating.
- North Idaho millionare's estate up for auction
- Many seniors, mentally ill patients losing affordable housing
- Demand for new homes increasing, as is need for skilled workers and land
- Pickup plunges over 200-foot cliff, killing driver
- Domestic violence suspect flees after high speed chase
- Two men charged with burglarizing home