MOSES LAKE, Wash. - Detectives have arrested a man they believe is the getaway driver in a fatal shooting in Moses Lake.
Alejandro N. "Alex" Monzo, 18, was arrested Thursday afternoon. Authorities allege he drove the vehicle in which murder suspect Anthony J. Vasquez rode away from the scene of the killing of 22-year-old Juan Jesus Garcia of Moses Lake.
Monzo has been booked into the Grant County Jail on suspicion of first degree murder in Garcia's killing.
Vasquez, meanwhile, remains at large. Anyone with information on Vasquez's whereabouts are asked to call 509-762-1160, or send information to email@example.com. Tipsters can remain anonymous.
- Community helps SPD find hit and run suspect
- Several rallies, marches fill Spokane
- Woman arrested for South Hill hit and run
- Give 4 Kids raises over $58k for Children's Miracle Network
- Man who lost leg in motorcycle crash reunites with dentist who saved him
- 3D printing technology helps cardiologists save lives