SPOKANE, Wash. - Spokane County Sheriff's deputies are investigating the death of a woman at the Mullen Hill Terrace park in south Spokane County.
A deputy discovered the woman at a residence in the mobile home park while conducting a welfare check early Friday afternoon.
Spokane County Sheriff's Sergeant Bill Beeman said the woman has facial injuries but deputies have not pinpointed a cause of death. There are no signs of a struggle on the front porch of the home where she was found.
Major Crimes detectives, who are already investigating a body found in Spokane Valley Thursday night, have not arrived on the scene yet. When they do they'll request a search warrant in order to investigate the residence and start working to determine how the woman died and whether foul play was involved in her death.
- Pay-by-phone app no longer working in downtown Spokane
- Street closed on 26th and Pines due to water main break
- Zag fans face cold to catch final MBB home game
- Solid waste collectors and police collaborate to fight crime
- Spokane's beloved K9 Laslo retires
- City of Spokane tries new techniques to tackle potholes