SPOKANE VALLEY, Wash. - The Spokane County Sheriff's Office is investigating the death of a toddler who died unexpectedly Thursday afternoon.
911 received a call from a home at 3205 S. University at 1 p.m. Thursday where a three-and-a-half-year-old boy died unexpectedly. The toddler had no known medical history.
Deputies are investigating because they don't have an obvious cause of death. At this time they won't say the toddler's death is suspicious.
- North Idaho millionare's estate up for auction
- Many seniors, mentally ill patients losing affordable housing
- Demand for new homes increasing, as is need for skilled workers and land
- Pickup plunges over 200-foot cliff, killing driver
- Domestic violence suspect flees after high speed chase
- Two men charged with burglarizing home