SPOKANE VALLEY, Wash. - The Spokane County Sheriff's Office is investigating the death of a toddler who died unexpectedly Thursday afternoon.
911 received a call from a home at 3205 S. University at 1 p.m. Thursday where a three-and-a-half-year-old boy died unexpectedly. The toddler had no known medical history.
Deputies are investigating because they don't have an obvious cause of death. At this time they won't say the toddler's death is suspicious.
- Airmen blocked access to Trump's inauguration by protesters
- Spokane police officer saves woman from burning car
- Update: Northern Idaho authorities clear deputy in fatal crash
- One person killed in early morning house fire
- Viral video features Spokane area airmen being blocked by protesters
- 92-year-old man attempts snow shoeing for first time