POST FALLS, Idaho - Kootenai County deputies arrested a man Monday for preventing them from arresting another woman, and discovered he had 30 previous arrests and nearly 40 previous misdemeanor and felony crimes.
Deputies were searching for 48-year-old Lisa M. Helvie for an outstanding drug warrant in the 2000 block of W. Prairie Ave. 57-year-old Timie G. Lenz allegedly obstructed police in their search, and was arrested.
Deputies then discovered that Lenz had 30 previous arrests in Kootenai County, and nearly 40 previous misdemeanor and felony crimes since 1999.
Both Lenz and Helvie were booked in the Kootenai County Jail and are awaiting their first appearances.
- Spokane Valley residents face fines for not clearing snow
- Refugees celebrate new life in Spokane
- Spokane organization celebrates refugee resettlement efforts
- Extreme Team "Making Spirits Bright" project decorates nearby park
- Mix up leaves family with dozens of baby guinea pigs
- Artist aims to paint one picture of Spokane each week for a year