RICHLAND, Wash. - The Benton County coroner has ruled the death of a 9-month-old Richland girl with head trauma a homicide.
KONA reports the body of Serenity Reedy was recovered Friday from a Richland house.
Coroner John Hansons says the baby also had injuries to other parts of her body.
Police are investigating.
- Spokane man accused of sexually assaulting women faces serious penalties
- Trinity Catholic School breaks ground on new facillity
- New report says Spokane spends $1M on cops in schools
- Spokane man splits top prize in television reality show
- A robot that picks apples? Replacing humans worries some
- Domestic violence suspect flees after high speed chase