OTIS ORCHARDS, Wash. - The death of a 24-day-old infant is still mystery after an autopsy.
Quentin David Warren was found dead on Aug. 29 at a home in the Timberline Mobile Home Park on East Wellesley in Otis Orchards.
A Spokane County Medical Examiner's release states that the cause of Quentin's death is still undetermined after a complete autopsy was performed.
- Gonzaga falls from top spot in AP poll, Kansas moves to No. 1
- United to add San Francisco and Chicago service to Spokane
- 4 Things to Know for Feb. 27
- Former NAACP leader Rachel Dolezal says she can't find job
- Childcare advocates ask Washington lawmakers to invest more in childcare
- Pay-by-phone app no longer working in downtown Spokane