OTIS ORCHARDS, Wash. - The death of a 24-day-old infant is still mystery after an autopsy.
Quentin David Warren was found dead on Aug. 29 at a home in the Timberline Mobile Home Park on East Wellesley in Otis Orchards.
A Spokane County Medical Examiner's release states that the cause of Quentin's death is still undetermined after a complete autopsy was performed.
- Preparing for potential flooding
- Private plowers celebrating winter weather
- Providence Health Care restricting visitors to combat flu season
- Statuses updated for injured Bonner deputies, suspected shooter
- Spokane Public Schools explains decision to hold class Wednesday
- Spokane crews working to fight potential floods