NINE MILE FALLS, Wash. - A Davenport High School football player was airlifted by Medstar during a game at Lakeside High School on Friday night.
The Lakeside High School Athletic Director confirms that the player suffered from what is believed to be a neck injury.
The game was called immediately following the incident.
- City Council approves $1.75m loan for Ridpath Redevelopment
- Mail Theft Ring Suspect Arrested
- City working to fill potholes despite poor road conditions
- Wrongful death lawsuit over case of Brenda Thurman still unresolved
- Post Falls company under fire for racist image
- Officer not charged in May 2016 shooting