NINE MILE FALLS, Wash. - A Davenport High School football player was airlifted by Medstar during a game at Lakeside High School on Friday night.
The Lakeside High School Athletic Director confirms that the player suffered from what is believed to be a neck injury.
The game was called immediately following the incident.
- Lind-Ritzville schools announce early release Tuesday
- 80-year-old woman dies in northern Idaho house fire
- Mexico club shooting: Spokane woman one of the injured
- Preparing for icy winter weather
- Neighbor of suspect shocked by shooting
- SPD officers attempted tasing suspect before resorting to deadly force