SPOKANE, Wash. - During the holiday season, many people will be serving Spokane's famous Cyrus O'Leary pies. Employees work around the clock to meet the demand, making as many as 20,000 apple pies each day.
Cyrus O'Leary pies started back in 1981 at the Landmark Restaurant in downtown Spokane. The restaurant has since closed, but they're still making pies.
- Woman shoots boyfriend in domestic violence incident
- Spokane Police looking for missing 86-year-old woman
- KXLY 4 Extreme Team lights up park for children in the hospital
- Windstorm 2015: Two years later
- Matt's Place Foundation builds homes for those battling ALS
- Couple adopts son for National Adoption Day