SPRINGDALE, Wash. - Crews from Stevens County Fire District #1 are working to contain a wildland fire near Springdale.
Officials say the fire was approximately two acres in size when first reported and there were two structures involved. 30 firefighters on the ground, supported by three Fire Boss firefighting aircraft, fought the fire, located in the area of Springdale-Hunters Road and West Lyons Hill Road.
The fire grew to approximately five acres in size before crews were able to get it under control.
A horse trailer and a kennel were lost to the fire.
- SCRAPS has person of interest in kitten tourture cases
- Inland Northwest prepares for yet another round of snow
- Idaho prepares for slick roads with new de-icer
- Neighbors file lawsuit against Rocket Market
- Police searching for a man who exposed himself at Logan elementary
- City of Spokane readdressing east Spokane garbage routes