QUINCY, Wash. - The Washington State Patrol says a car with its lights off tried to pass another car Sunday night on Highway 28 near Quincy when it collided with an oncoming car.
The crash injured six people, including three children, ages 1, 4 and 5 years old.
All were taken to Quincy Valley Medical Center.
- North Idaho millionare's estate up for auction
- Many seniors, mentally ill patients losing affordable housing
- Demand for new homes increasing, as is need for skilled workers and land
- Pickup plunges over 200-foot cliff, killing driver
- Domestic violence suspect flees after high speed chase
- Two men charged with burglarizing home