Highway 2 at Rambo Road was closed in both directions for several hours Friday morning due to downed power lines.
A car hit a power pole at around 7 a.m., shearing the pole off and sending power lines down across the road.
The road was closed while crews worked to remove those power lines.
At 9 a.m. the Washington State Patrol reported that one westbound lane remained blocked and the power company was on the scene making repairs.
- Bloomsday Run adjusts to Riverfront Park's redesign
- 4 Things to Know for April 24th
- Post Falls Police search for two young runaways
- Driver arrested after Spokane Valley crash injures four juveniles
- Lawmakers don't want pot billboards to be appealing to kids
- Thousands of pennies to help nonprofit school