SPOKANE, Wash. - Spokane firefighters said a man was working at a construction site when he fell into the foundation, injuring himself.
It happened around 9:30 a.m. Friday at a construction site near Hamilton Street and Sinto Avenue.
The man was working with his dad to frame a duplex when he fell. His dad thinks he had a seizure and fell 12 feet into a hole.
The fire department conducted a technical rescue to extract him from the foundation.
According to firefighters, the man is in and out of consciousness but suffered no life-threatening injuries.
- Driver arrested after Spokane Valley crash injures four juveniles
- Lawmakers don't want pot billboards to be appealing to kids
- Thousands of pennies to help nonprofit school
- Hundreds 'March for Science' in Spokane
- Pink Ribbon Run will raise funds for local breast cancer patients
- STA one step closer to Central City Line