OMAK, Wash. - The Colville Confederated Tribes plan to build a $40 million casino resort near Omak.
Tribal Chairman Michael Finley says it would be twice the size of the current Mill Bay Casino in Manson and replace the tribes' Okanogan Bingo Casino.
The Wenatchee World reports economic development officials see it as destination resort that would serve as a conference center for the Okanagan area.
Finley says the hotel could serve Canadians who already account for most of the customers at the Okanogan casino.
- Woman arrested for South Hill hit and run
- Give 4 Kids raises over $58k for Children's Miracle Network
- Man who lost leg in motorcycle crash reunites with dentist who saved him
- 3D printing technology helps cardiologists save lives
- National Prescription Drug Take Back Day
- Spokane man accused of sexually assaulting women faces serious penalties