SEATTLE, Wash. - Forecasters say clouds moving into Washington Thursday night and Friday will last through the Memorial Day weekend.
The National Weather Service says showers are likely by Saturday with more rain Sunday in Western Washington. Eastern Washington is expected to stay dry Saturday and Sunday with a chance of rain on Monday.
Cooler, unsettled weather is expected into the middle of next week statewide.
- Statuses updated for injured Bonner deputies, suspected shooter
- Police investigate north Spokane shooting
- WSP responded to 100+ vehicle crashes in Spokane area Wednesday morning
- I-90 over Snoqualmie Pass closed all day, night
- Man killed in weekend officer-involved shooting identified
- Neighbors shocked about Blanchard shooting