SEATTLE, Wash. - Forecasters say clouds moving into Washington Thursday night and Friday will last through the Memorial Day weekend.
The National Weather Service says showers are likely by Saturday with more rain Sunday in Western Washington. Eastern Washington is expected to stay dry Saturday and Sunday with a chance of rain on Monday.
Cooler, unsettled weather is expected into the middle of next week statewide.
- North Idaho millionare's estate up for auction
- Many seniors, mentally ill patients losing affordable housing
- Demand for new homes increasing, as is need for skilled workers and land
- Pickup plunges over 200-foot cliff, killing driver
- Domestic violence suspect flees after high speed chase
- Two men charged with burglarizing home