CLARKSTON, Wa. - Clarkston School District continues to struggle with the shortages of substitute teachers. To try and improve its coverage rate, the district is once again advertising to external applicants for emergency substitutes.
If you have a Bachelor's Degree and are interested in subbing but don't have your teaching certificate, you can gain Emergency Sub Certification by completing an Emergency Substitute Teacher application located at www.csdk12.org under Job Opportunities.
Subs could earn $110.00 a day.
More information can be found on the Clarkston School District website or by contacting Jeanne Fuller, HR Specialist, at (509) 769-5588 or FullerJe@csdk12.org.
- Neighbors shocked about Blanchard shooting
- SPD investigating alleged attempted child abduction
- 179 "at risk" students to be excluded from school due to mumps outbreak
- SIRR team investigating weekend officer-involved shooting
- Deputies, suspect involved in Blanchard shooting identified
- Lind-Ritzville schools announce early release Tuesday