SPOKANE, Wash. - Spokane Police detectives are requesting charges against two people in connection with last year's shooting downtown near the Knitting Factory.
Spokane Police Major Crimes detectives have requested charges of Attempted First Degree Murder (2 counts) for 29-year-old Stafone N. Fuentes. Detectives have also requested a charge of Conspiracy to Commit Attempted First Degree Murder for 19-year-old Cierra C. White. The request for these charges stems from a shooting occurring at the Knitting Factory Concert House on February 18, 2013.
SPD detectives thoroughly investigated the incident and have requested the charges from the Spokane County Prosecutor.
Fuentes is currently in custody on unrelated charges stemming from a drug trafficking bust on Thursday. He is being held on a $250,000 bond. His arraignment is scheduled for March 25.
- Lawmakers don't want pot billboards to be appealing to kids
- Thousands of pennies to help nonprofit school
- Hundreds 'March for Science' in Spokane
- Pink Ribbon Run will raise funds for local breast cancer patients
- STA one step closer to Central City Line
- Providence Health Care to break ground on new behavioral health hospital