SPOKANE VALLEY, Wash. - A man was arrested in Spokane Valley for car prowling on Thursday night. He resisted arrest, causing the arriving officer to call for backup.
The man was arrested just before midnight on the 1100 block of South Progress Road.
The call originally came in as "code 99," meaning an officer is in distress and immediate help is needed.
Police said no one was injured and the man did not have a weapon.
- Bloomsday Run adjusts to Riverfront Park's redesign
- 4 Things to Know for April 24th
- Post Falls Police search for two young runaways
- Driver arrested after Spokane Valley crash injures four juveniles
- Lawmakers don't want pot billboards to be appealing to kids
- Thousands of pennies to help nonprofit school