MOSCOW, Idaho - Charles Capone's domestic violence trial against his estranged wife, missing since 2010, has been delayed again.
Capone, 51, of Moscow, is charged with second degree domestic violence against his missing wife, Rachael Anderson.
Anderson, 40, was last seen in 2010. She has never been found.
Authorities have been holding Capone on charges he tried to strangle Anderson just days before she filed for divorce.
His trial has now been moved to March 5.
- Give 4 Kids raises over $58k for Children's Miracle Network
- Man who lost leg in motorcycle crash reunites with dentist who saved him
- 3D printing technology helps cardiologists save lives
- National Prescription Drug Take Back Day
- Spokane man accused of sexually assaulting women faces serious penalties
- Idaho city officials eye former mill site along Spokane River