SPOKANE, Wash. - For the second time in less than a month the North Division Bike Shop has been burglarized.
The Spokane County Sheriff's Office confirms the store reported a burglary on Thursday January 9. Six Trek bikes with a value of nearly $16,000 were stolen.
On December 24, 20 bikes worth approximately $20,000 were stolen from the shop. Chris Cannata, a 29-time convicted felon, was later arrested for the burglary and booked into the Spokane County Jail. 16 of the bikes were recovered.
Crime Stoppers is offering a cash reward for anyone providing information leading to an arrest in this incident. Persons with information should call the Crime Stoppers Tip Line at 1-800-222-TIPS, or should forward the tip via the Internet website www.crimestoppersinlandnorthwest.org.
Tipsters do not have to give their name to collect the cash reward.
- Community helps SPD find hit and run suspect
- Several rallies, marches fill Spokane
- Woman arrested for South Hill hit and run
- Give 4 Kids raises over $58k for Children's Miracle Network
- Man who lost leg in motorcycle crash reunites with dentist who saved him
- 3D printing technology helps cardiologists save lives