SPRAGUE, Wash. - at the scene of a brush fire all day Friday, putting out hot spots, according to Lincoln County firefighters.
The fire started early Friday morning, near Sprague, and burned about 500 acres. It was put out around 4 a.m., but there are a lot of hot spots in the area.
Firefighters said they won't know the exact number of acres that were burned until daylight.
- Spokane police officer saves woman from burning car
- Update: Northern Idaho authorities clear deputy in fatal crash
- One person killed in early morning house fire
- Viral video features Spokane area airmen being blocked by protesters
- 92-year-old man attempts snow shoeing for first time
- Thousands participate in Spokane Women's March