SUNNYSIDE, Wash. - A 5-year-old boy was wounded by a shot fired into a home at Sunnyside, and police call the shooting gang-related.
Police say the boy was hit about 9 p.m. Tuesday and taken to a hospital with a gunshot wound to the lower body. There's no word Wednesday on his condition.
The Yakima Herald-Republic reports officers have responded to several gang-related incidents at the home in the past.
Investigators have not released any information on the shooting suspects.
- Update: Northern Idaho authorities clear deputy in fatal crash
- One person killed in early morning house fire
- Viral video features Spokane area airmen being blocked by protesters
- 92-year-old man attempts snow shoeing for first time
- Thousands participate in Spokane Women's March
- Thousands turn out for Women's March on Spokane