Pullman police were forced to evacuate Jefferson Elementary Thursday morning after a bomb threat was discovered on the school's voicemail.
The threat was left around 5 p.m. Wednesday night. Employees at the school heard the threat around 8 a.m. Thursday morning and reported it to police immediately.
After a sweep through the school, police found no threats in the building.
- Woman arrested for South Hill hit and run
- Give 4 Kids raises over $58k for Children's Miracle Network
- Man who lost leg in motorcycle crash reunites with dentist who saved him
- 3D printing technology helps cardiologists save lives
- National Prescription Drug Take Back Day
- Spokane man accused of sexually assaulting women faces serious penalties