Pullman police were forced to evacuate Jefferson Elementary Thursday morning after a bomb threat was discovered on the school's voicemail.
The threat was left around 5 p.m. Wednesday night. Employees at the school heard the threat around 8 a.m. Thursday morning and reported it to police immediately.
After a sweep through the school, police found no threats in the building.
- Airmen blocked access to Trump's inauguration by protesters
- Spokane police officer saves woman from burning car
- Update: Northern Idaho authorities clear deputy in fatal crash
- One person killed in early morning house fire
- Viral video features Spokane area airmen being blocked by protesters
- 92-year-old man attempts snow shoeing for first time