COEUR D'ALENE- Idaho - The man accused of murdering 41-year-old Bo Kirk of North Idaho in an apparent road rage incident will be sentenced tomorrow.
David Hutto is facing kidnapping, robbery, and first degree murder charges related to the October incident.
Prosecutors allege Hutto followed Kirk after a road rage encounter, then kidnapped him from his home and shot and killed him. Hutto plead guilty in February, admitting to first-degree murder, first-degree kidnapping and robbery. A fourth criminal charge of arson was dropped as part of a plea agreement.
KXLY4 will be in court tomorrow as Hutto is sentenced.
- Injury crash on US Highway 95 causes road blockage
- Armed robber on the loose after pointing gun at gas station clerk
- Alaska Airlines, WSU partner to add more flights around school breaks
- Survivalist migration movement grows in the Northwest
- Working 4 You: Deterring, and catching, delivery thieves
- Mt Spokane's earliest opening day ever