COLFAX, Wash. - Bobby Bilderback has pleaded guilty to his role in the death of a teenager earlier this year in Whitman County hours before his trial was set to begin Monday.
Bilderback, 44, of Malden pleaded guilty to substance abuse homicide and unlawful disposal of human remains.
Bilderback was set to stand trial starting Monday morning in Whitman County Superior Court for controlled substance homicide, distribution of methamphetamine to a minor and possession of methamphetamine.
Bilderback provided Donavin Stapert, 17, with methamphetamine at his home in March.
Stapert died and Bilderback along with two others allegedly put his body in a safe and buried it in Spokane County.
- CDA students fuse technology, creativity and garner international attention
- Carlyle to stop providing assisted living housing in October
- Monday least expensive day to fill up at the pump
- Accidental drug overdoses on the rise in Spokane
- Local businesses worried about transients next door
- Spokane woman writes letter to man who broke into her car