SPOKANE, Wash. - UPDATE: Bigelow Gulch reopened around 6:00 p.m. Monday. Crews are still working to clear the road completely.
The Spokane Police Department has closed Bigelow Gulch Road between Freya and Argonne due to a semi truck blocking both lanes.
The police advise using an alternate route.
No word on when Bigelow Gulch will reopen.
- Four arrested on drug charges in Orofino
- Ridpath Hotel offers affordable downtown housing
- SRHD and Spokane County Jail look to expand methadone treatment to more inmates
- Kootenai County first responders train for railroad emergency
- Arrest made in double murder investigation
- Hottest Christmas items on sale this Black Friday