KENNEWICK, Wash. - A Benton City woman charged with manslaughter in the drowning death of her 1-year-old daughter in a bathtub pleaded not guilty Thursday in Benton County Superior Court.
The Tri-City Herald reports 39-year-old Wendi Finkbeiner-Setzer remains free as the case is prosecuted.
She's accused of leaving the girl alone in the tub with a 2-year-old sister last November while the mother worked on a computer in another room.
- Lawmakers don't want pot billboards to be appealing to kids
- Thousands of pennies to help nonprofit school
- Hundreds 'March for Science' in Spokane
- Pink Ribbon Run will raise funds for local breast cancer patients
- STA one step closer to Central City Line
- Providence Health Care to break ground on new behavioral health hospital