WHITMAN COUNTY, Wash. - The Whitman County Sheriff's Office is asking for the public's help in locating two persons of interest in their investigation into vehicle prowling and credit card fraud.
The sheriff's office says two women may have information that could lead to an arrest in the case.
Deputies say on June 6 a car was broken into in Colton, Wash. and a credit card was stolen. Someone then used that credit card at two businesses in Lewiston, Idaho.
Deputies reviewed surveillance footage and interviewed the business' loss prevention staff.
They believe the two women have information that will lead to an arrest. The women are believed to be in their late-teens or early twenties. Both are described as being around 5'9".
If you have any information on the two individuals, call the Whitman County Sheriff's Office at (509) 397-6266. The case number is 14-S1690.
- Community helps SPD find hit and run suspect
- Several rallies, marches fill Spokane
- Woman arrested for South Hill hit and run
- Give 4 Kids raises over $58k for Children's Miracle Network
- Man who lost leg in motorcycle crash reunites with dentist who saved him
- 3D printing technology helps cardiologists save lives