ASOTIN, Wash. - The Asotin County prosecutor is investigating two cases of possible voter fraud in the Nov. 8 general election.
Prosecutor Ben Nichols said Monday he is reviewing documents to determine whether felony fraud charges will be filed in Asotin County Superior Court.
The Lewiston Tribune reported that the cases include a 63-year-old Clarkston man who may have signed his recently deceased wife's name on a ballot envelope, and a 62-year-old Idaho resident who allegedly attempted to vote in both Washington and Idaho.
Their names will be released when charges are filed.
- What to buy during Memorial Day sales
- Spokane Valley firefighters prepare for season
- Woman living on property with contaminated well worried about family's health
- Hoopfest needs YOU to volunteer
- Suspect who attempted to shoot deputy receives 13 year sentence
- Lawn mower starts large vegetation fire along Sullivan