ASOTIN, Wash. - The Asotin County prosecutor is investigating two cases of possible voter fraud in the Nov. 8 general election.
Prosecutor Ben Nichols said Monday he is reviewing documents to determine whether felony fraud charges will be filed in Asotin County Superior Court.
The Lewiston Tribune reported that the cases include a 63-year-old Clarkston man who may have signed his recently deceased wife's name on a ballot envelope, and a 62-year-old Idaho resident who allegedly attempted to vote in both Washington and Idaho.
Their names will be released when charges are filed.
- Cancer survivor flips switch for 'Making Spirits Bright' holiday display at Children's Hospital.
- NYT features Spokane Police Chief Meidl in story on policing program
- Police searching for robber who shot pot shop employee
- Making Spirits Bright, the kick-off for a month of festivities at Sacred Heart
- Bald Eagles return to Coeur d'Alene
- Thanksgiving travel conditions