ASOTIN, Wash. - The Asotin County prosecutor is investigating two cases of possible voter fraud in the Nov. 8 general election.
Prosecutor Ben Nichols said Monday he is reviewing documents to determine whether felony fraud charges will be filed in Asotin County Superior Court.
The Lewiston Tribune reported that the cases include a 63-year-old Clarkston man who may have signed his recently deceased wife's name on a ballot envelope, and a 62-year-old Idaho resident who allegedly attempted to vote in both Washington and Idaho.
Their names will be released when charges are filed.
- Neighbors shocked about Blanchard shooting
- SPD investigating alleged attempted child abduction
- 179 "at risk" students to be excluded from school due to mumps outbreak
- SIRR team investigating weekend officer-involved shooting
- Deputies, suspect involved in Blanchard shooting identified
- Lind-Ritzville schools announce early release Tuesday