SPOKANE VALLEY, Wash. - Two men stormed into a house in Spokane Valley on Tuesday morning, demanding items from the sleeping homeowners.
According to Spokane County deputies, it happened on the 2300 block of South Bannen Road. The homeowners called 911 around 2:15 a.m. to report suspicious people around their house. Then, the men broke into the house around 5 a.m. Police believe the two cases are related.
Deputies said there were two adults and one child home when the invasion happened. Since it was dark and the robbers were wearing masks, the victims were not able to get a description. The homeowners said both of the robbers had guns.
The two men did get away with items, but deputies did not say what items they stole.
Deputies said the attack was not random and the suspects had a connection to the family.
- Driver arrested after Spokane Valley crash injures four juveniles
- Lawmakers don't want pot billboards to be appealing to kids
- Thousands of pennies to help nonprofit school
- Hundreds 'March for Science' in Spokane
- Pink Ribbon Run will raise funds for local breast cancer patients
- STA one step closer to Central City Line