Police in Everett, Washington have issued an Amber Alert for a 3-week-old newborn. Child Protective Services believe the newborn is with his mother. They believe he is in grave danger and needs immediate medical attention.
His mother, Roshell Marie Turner is described as white, 5-feet-5, 190 pounds, with brown eyes and mid-length reddish-blond hair. She has a rose tattoo of a rose and a word on her upper right chest. There is no clothing description available.
Roshell is a heavy meth user and the child has potentially severe medical issues due to her drug use. It is possible the child is being neglected. Snohomish County Superior court has issued an order to take the child into custody.
It is possible Roshell is hiding with a Hispanic male known as Guero. Anyone with information about Roshell's location is asked to immediately call 911.
- Neighbors shocked about Blanchard shooting
- SPD investigating alleged attempted child abduction
- 179 "at risk" students to be excluded from school due to mumps outbreak
- SIRR team investigating weekend officer-involved shooting
- Deputies, suspect involved in Blanchard shooting identified
- Lind-Ritzville schools announce early release Tuesday