Police in Everett, Washington have issued an Amber Alert for a 3-week-old newborn. Child Protective Services believe the newborn is with his mother. They believe he is in grave danger and needs immediate medical attention.
His mother, Roshell Marie Turner is described as white, 5-feet-5, 190 pounds, with brown eyes and mid-length reddish-blond hair. She has a rose tattoo of a rose and a word on her upper right chest. There is no clothing description available.
Roshell is a heavy meth user and the child has potentially severe medical issues due to her drug use. It is possible the child is being neglected. Snohomish County Superior court has issued an order to take the child into custody.
It is possible Roshell is hiding with a Hispanic male known as Guero. Anyone with information about Roshell's location is asked to immediately call 911.
- Man who lost leg in motorcycle crash reunites with dentist who saved him
- 3D printing technology helps cardiologists save lives
- National Prescription Drug Take Back Day
- Spokane man accused of sexually assaulting women faces serious penalties
- Idaho city officials eye former mill site along Spokane River
- Trinity Catholic School breaks ground on new facillity