MOSES LAKE, Wash. - One man received a gunshot wound to the abdomen late Friday night during an altercation in a residence north of Moses Lake. He was transported to Samaritan hospital and then later Sacred Heart Medical Center in Spokane. His condition at this time is not known.
Grant County Sheriff's Deputies and Moses Lake Police Department responded to a call for shots fired around 11:45 p.m. to 4007 Airway Dr NE, Moses Lake. Upon arrival, the gunshot victim was found on the floor. The suspected shooter was still at the scene and was questioned by responding officers.
No arrests have yet been made. Both the victim and the shooting suspect's names have not been released pending further investigation.
At this time, deputies do not believe this was a gang-related shooting.
- Give 4 Kids raises over $58k for Children's Miracle Network
- Man who lost leg in motorcycle crash reunites with dentist who saved him
- 3D printing technology helps cardiologists save lives
- National Prescription Drug Take Back Day
- Spokane man accused of sexually assaulting women faces serious penalties
- Idaho city officials eye former mill site along Spokane River