AIRWAY HEIGHTS, Wash. - A staff member at the Airway Heights Corrections Center has resigned after she was confronted about having sex with a male inmate.
Prison officials say on Thursday one of their corrections officers noticed the couple alone in a room that seemed inappropriate.
The pair were separated and, after alleged incident, the prison called the Airway Heights Police Department.
The woman is not a manager but she does have some control over the inmate population
- I-90 semi crash closes westbound lanes
- Spokane officer identified in Sunday shooting
- Senator to reporter: "None of your business" when education plan will be ready
- Eastbound Snoqualmie Pass lanes to open at 4 p.m.
- Westbound I-90 reopened at Fourth of July Pass
- Popular alt-right figure Milo Yiannopoulos cancels WSU appearance