AIRWAY HEIGHTS, Wash. - An inmate at Airway Heights Corrections Center died Thursday while serving on a work crew with the Department of Natural Resources.
Details of Daniel Hall's death were not made available by the Department of Corrections.
Hall, 47, was serving time at AHCC for drug and auto theft convictions in Spokane County. He had been incarcerated in 2011 and was scheduled to be released in Sept. 2014.
Hall's next of kin has been notified.
A year ago Tuesday, another Airway Heights Corrections Center inmate died, also while serving on a DNR work crew in Stevens County. Danny Bergeson, 22, died when he was electrocuted after a tree he was cutting hit a power line.
- Spokane police officer saves woman from burning car
- Update: Northern Idaho authorities clear deputy in fatal crash
- One person killed in early morning house fire
- Viral video features Spokane area airmen being blocked by protesters
- 92-year-old man attempts snow shoeing for first time
- Thousands participate in Spokane Women's March