AIRWAY HEIGHTS, Wash. - An inmate at Airway Heights Corrections Center died Thursday while serving on a work crew with the Department of Natural Resources.
Details of Daniel Hall's death were not made available by the Department of Corrections.
Hall, 47, was serving time at AHCC for drug and auto theft convictions in Spokane County. He had been incarcerated in 2011 and was scheduled to be released in Sept. 2014.
Hall's next of kin has been notified.
A year ago Tuesday, another Airway Heights Corrections Center inmate died, also while serving on a DNR work crew in Stevens County. Danny Bergeson, 22, died when he was electrocuted after a tree he was cutting hit a power line.
- Thousands of pennies to help nonprofit school
- Hundreds 'March for Science' in Spokane
- Pink Ribbon Run will raise funds for local breast cancer patients
- STA one step closer to Central City Line
- Providence Health Care to break ground on new behavioral health hospital
- Man charged with almost a dozen sexual assaults