SPOKANE, Wash. - A new science building will be dedicated Friday with an open house on the Washington State University Riverpoint campus in Spokane.
The $80 million Pharmaceutical and Biomedical Science building opens next month to students.
The Spokesman-Review reports about two-thirds of the five-story building will be occupied by the College of Pharmacy. A laboratory in the building also expands advanced genomics research.
- Preparing for icy winter weather
- Neighbor of suspect shocked by shooting
- SPD officers attempted tasing suspect before resorting to deadly force
- Unvaccinated students forced to stay home due to mumps outbreak
- 2 Bonner County deputies shot near Blanchard
- Baldwin leaving EWU for Cal offensive coordinator position