SPOKANE, Wash. - A new science building will be dedicated Friday with an open house on the Washington State University Riverpoint campus in Spokane.
The $80 million Pharmaceutical and Biomedical Science building opens next month to students.
The Spokesman-Review reports about two-thirds of the five-story building will be occupied by the College of Pharmacy. A laboratory in the building also expands advanced genomics research.
- Give 4 Kids raises over $58k for Children's Miracle Network
- Man who lost leg in motorcycle crash reunites with dentist who saved him
- 3D printing technology helps cardiologists save lives
- National Prescription Drug Take Back Day
- Spokane man accused of sexually assaulting women faces serious penalties
- Idaho city officials eye former mill site along Spokane River