YAKIMA, Wash. - Investigators believe a fire that burned six cars in a Wal-Mart parking lot at Terrace Heights started accidentally in the engine compartment of one of the cars.
The fire spread to the other cars Sunday afternoon before it could be stopped.
KIMA reports no one was hurt.
- Carlyle to stop providing assisted living housing in October
- Monday least expensive day to fill up at the pump
- Accidental drug overdoses on the rise in Spokane
- Local businesses worried about transients next door
- Spokane woman writes letter to man who broke into her car
- Don't leave valuable property in your car