SPOKANE, Wash. - Within the past week, 500 vehicle owners in Spokane County were given incorrect tabs when they renewed their registration.
New registration and the correct matching tabs were mailed to the owners Wednesday.
The wrong inventory of tabs were pulled, which caused the error.
If you are one of the owners who received incorrect tabs, you should place the correct tab on your license plate as soon as you receive it in the mail.
- Holiday deals for the savvy consumer
- New details emerge in Medical Lake High School explicit photo drive
- Travel easier during the busiest holiday weekend in a decade
- Cantwell fights higher park fees
- Padden named ranking member on Senate Law and Justice committee
- Best deals for in-store shopping on Black Friday 2017