SPOKANE, Wash. - Two Rathdrum middle school students were arrested after officials found they were in possession of hit lists. Parents reach out to KXLY 4 News, wondering why they weren't notified about threats against students until the next day.
Investigators are looking into the deadly New Jersey train crash during Thursday's morning commute.
Protestors temporarily blocked a BNSF oil train from traveling through Spokane on Thursday. A lawyer for the protestors told KXLY they were all arrested.
University of Washington and Gonzaga held an open house Thursday night to highlight the new medical program the two universities are offering.
- Idaho prepares for slick roads with new de-icer
- Neighbors file lawsuit against Rocket Market
- Police searching for a man who exposed himself at Logan elementary
- City of Spokane readdressing east Spokane garbage routes
- Shadle Park HS student arrested for off-campus altercation
- Gonzaga falls from top spot in AP poll, Kansas moves to No. 1