SPOKANE, Wash. - Two Rathdrum middle school students were arrested after officials found they were in possession of hit lists. Parents reach out to KXLY 4 News, wondering why they weren't notified about threats against students until the next day.
Investigators are looking into the deadly New Jersey train crash during Thursday's morning commute.
Protestors temporarily blocked a BNSF oil train from traveling through Spokane on Thursday. A lawyer for the protestors told KXLY they were all arrested.
University of Washington and Gonzaga held an open house Thursday night to highlight the new medical program the two universities are offering.
- Neighbors shocked about Blanchard shooting
- SPD investigating alleged attempted child abduction
- 179 "at risk" students to be excluded from school due to mumps outbreak
- SIRR team investigating weekend officer-involved shooting
- Deputies, suspect involved in Blanchard shooting identified
- Lind-Ritzville schools announce early release Tuesday