Washington State Patrol investigated an early morning crash Thursday. Two pedestrians were hit near the Cheney-Tyler exit off westbound I-90. One person has been air lifted to the hospital with serious injuries, the other was transported by ambulance.
The man suspected of killing a Spokane toddler made his first court appearance yesterday in Kootenai County. KXLY has learned the two-year-old girl's mother, Lovina Rainey, has also been arrested. Her charges are unknown at this time.
Thursday marked one year since the resignation of former Spokane Police Chief Frank Straub. The city is expected to pick his replacement in the next week.
Spokane Businesses called out the Spokane Police Department asking for them to do more about property crime. The police department said unfortunately, there is not much more they can do.
- SCRAPS has person of interest in kitten tourture cases
- Inland Northwest prepares for yet another round of snow
- Idaho prepares for slick roads with new de-icer
- Neighbors file lawsuit against Rocket Market
- Police searching for a man who exposed himself at Logan elementary
- City of Spokane readdressing east Spokane garbage routes