Dale L. Belieu of Craigmont, Idaho fatally shot himself outside a Post Falls church Sunday, according to police.
A fatal car accident in Stevens County Sunday afternoon injured the driver and killed the passenger. Stevens County Sheriff's Office said the driver, 25-year-old Jacob Kunze, was driving impaired. Just after 4:00 Sunday afternoon his car went off Aladdin Rd and landed on its top in a creek, about 11 miles northeast of Colville. Kunze was taken to Sacred Heart. His passenger, 27-year-old Monica Robinson, was killed.
A body was pulled from the Spokane River Sunday afternoon. It was discovered near Post St in Riverfront Park. Police have not released if it was a man or a woman. The person was not wearing any clothes. the medical examiner will perform an autopsy.
Election day is Tuesday and the Spokane County Elections Office wants you to turn in your ballots. They need to be turned in by 8:00 p.m. or dropped in the mail and postmarked before then.
- Potholes keeping Spokane crews busy
- Federal judge says he is inclined to let lawsuit proceed
- Senator to reporter: "None of your business" when education plan will be ready
- Stripper pleads guilty to running multi-state drug ring
- Study: Idaho natural gas and oil taxes below many states
- I-90 semi crash closes westbound lanes