Spokane Police are investigating a body found dead in the Sacred Heart parking garage.
The Spokane Regional Health District has confirmed a child in Spokane County has a rare disease with Polio like symptoms. Acute Flaccid Myelitis is the same disease that struck eight children in the Seattle area.
Three people died in raging wildfires that scorched roughly 15,000 acres in a resort-heavy area of eastern Tennessee, showered residents with embers and forced tourists to evacuate from their accommodations.
A suspected tornado that tore through Alabama early Wednesday killed three people and injured at least two others, officials said, as a powerful band of storms passed through the state.
- Spokane police officer saves woman from burning car
- Update: Northern Idaho authorities clear deputy in fatal crash
- One person killed in early morning house fire
- Viral video features Spokane area airmen being blocked by protesters
- 92-year-old man attempts snow shoeing for first time
- Thousands participate in Spokane Women's March