Prosecutors say the murder of an innocent Idaho man was due to a case of road rage.
The man accused of killing 2-year-old Adalynn Hoyt made hist first appearance in a Spokane Court since being extradited from Idaho. Jason Obermiller is being held on a $1.25 million bond.
A school bus, with no children on board, crashed into a commuter bus in Baltimore Tuesday morning killing six people. Authorities are investigating the cause.
The Spokane City Council wants to make sure you get busted if you're feeding parking meters.
- Spokane police officer saves woman from burning car
- Update: Northern Idaho authorities clear deputy in fatal crash
- One person killed in early morning house fire
- Viral video features Spokane area airmen being blocked by protesters
- 92-year-old man attempts snow shoeing for first time
- Thousands participate in Spokane Women's March