Prosecutors say the murder of an innocent Idaho man was due to a case of road rage.
The man accused of killing 2-year-old Adalynn Hoyt made hist first appearance in a Spokane Court since being extradited from Idaho. Jason Obermiller is being held on a $1.25 million bond.
A school bus, with no children on board, crashed into a commuter bus in Baltimore Tuesday morning killing six people. Authorities are investigating the cause.
The Spokane City Council wants to make sure you get busted if you're feeding parking meters.
- North Idaho millionare's estate up for auction
- Many seniors, mentally ill patients losing affordable housing
- Demand for new homes increasing, as is need for skilled workers and land
- Pickup plunges over 200-foot cliff, killing driver
- Domestic violence suspect flees after high speed chase
- Two men charged with burglarizing home